We want to help you. Unfortunately, there are so many surrender requests every week that, like all shelters and rescues, we cannot keep up.
We strive to help those in critical need, first.
We are frequently not able to accept surrenders due to limited foster availability and prioritizing critical needs. If you have exhausted all resources, including those below, please submit a surrender request form below.
Please reach out to us with any questions.
Please try the following for surrendering:
- Local Humane Society
- Facebook: Rabbits for Adoption in Wisconsin
- Home to Home: https://home-home.org
- RescueMe! www.rescueme.org
- Adopt-A-Pet: https://rehome.adoptapet.com/
- Search for rescue groups to surrender, foster or adopt through: www.petfinder.com/animal-shelters-and-rescues/search
It is up to you to do your own due diligence to keep your companion away from a dangerous situation.
Visit https://resources.bestfriends.org/article/rehome-my-dog-cat-or-other-pet for more information.
ALWAYS require a photo of the set up your pet will be placed into and a vet reference before placing an animal!